Next beta with a box of bugfixes, improvements and a nifty new feature.
New Feature: Minify on Publish (Coda 2 only)
(Still experimental) There are two new preferences:
Minify JS on publish an
Please check afterwards if your uploaded files behave correctly – in case of problems uncheck the preferences and publish again (then the uncompressed file is uploaded). And of course report what’s wrong.
Improvements / Bugfixes
- CSSTidy: New option
Remove last ;– control if the last
;in a block is removed or not
- CSSTidy: Workaround for wrong @import behavior
- JSHint: Doesn’t report useless strict warnings anymore
- JSHint: Removed unused –safe option
- JSHint: Added link to option documentation in the preferences
- CSSTidy/JSMinify: CR/LF handling improved
- PHPTidy won’t try to format php files with syntax errors
- Rewritten launching of php based tools, more robust now
- Refactoring PHP error display
- Performance/memory improvements
- Preferences layout improved
Problems? Just post a comment or write an email (mario at chipwreck dot de). Since there are now more than 420 comments I’m thinking about using some kind of forum or bugtracker maybe.