So here’s the new, nice and hopefully stable version of the Coda plugin. Works with Coda 1.7.5 and Coda 2.x
- Checks automatically if accidentally more than one plugin is installed (could have thought of this earlier..)
- “Go to line” (for PHP errors) now uses the API function in Coda 2, so it scrolls to the error location
New function: PHP validate on save (Coda 2 only)
You can now automatically validate your php files when saving them. If you enable this in the preferences files ending with “.php” and “.phtml” are automatically validated on saving. For correct files, nothing happens – otherwise an error dialog is shown.
IMPORTANT: The file will be saved in every case – regardless if there’s an error or not! This is a restriction of the Coda 2 API.
- CSS Tidy – updated to the latest version
- CSS Tidy – CR/LF handling correctly now
- Performance improvements (loading time, js functions)
- New version notification now shows the new version number…
- Plugin path is now correct for Coda 1 and Coda 2
- Preferences menu: Small cosmetic changes