I’m currently not actively developing the Coda PHP Plugin anymore – I simply don’t have the time to focus on the project. The source code is available, see here.
CwCrop Update 1.14
And another update for CwCrop – initial dimensions were wrong, thanks to Martin Silenus for fixing this. And by the way updated the demo page which seemingly also had a bug…
An update for CwCrop – size calculation was a bit off in certain cases, thanks to Harm Hermsen for fixing this.
Coda PHP & Web Toolkit 4.2beta
A new beta release: Now supports JSHint 2.3 with custom preferences. Continue reading “Coda PHP & Web Toolkit 4.2beta”
CwCrop 1.0 update
A small update, now the included demo works correctly again. Thanks Caroline for noticing!
More information here and find it of course on Mootools Forge.
Coda PHP & Web Toolkit 4.1
New release: Mostly bugfixes and some code rewrite in the background. Continue reading “Coda PHP & Web Toolkit 4.1”
Pinboard Safari Extension Beta 2.91
Just a small update, removed some debug code and fixing the update link so there’s no useless update warning for the previous non-beta-version
Download and more…
Coda PHP & Web Toolkit: Keep single quotes with CSSTidy
My Coda plugin uses CSSTidy as a cleanup tool to (re)format CSS code. This works quite well, but it has a “feature” that isn’t always right: It removes single quotes from CSS. In this case the single quotes arond the url are removed:
background:#333 url('images/bg-stripes2.png') repeat 0 0;
In order to disable this behaviour here’s a quick workaround. Please note that updating the plugin removes this modification, so if I release the next version I hope I can add a configuration option for this but in the between time here’s how to quickly stop CSStidy from removing quotes:
- Open the finder and go to (your user folder)/Library/Application Support/Coda 2/Plug-ins (Or “/Coda/” for Coda 1)
- Right click on “PhpPlugin.codaplugin”, select “Show package contents”
- Now navigate to “Contents” and then to “Resources”, you’ll see all the support files for the Coda PHP plugin
- Find the file “csstidy.php” and open it with a Text Editor (I recommend TextMate or Coda itself)
- Go to line 2958 which reads: $_cur_string = substr($_cur_string, 1, -1);
- Add two slashes before this line, like this: // $_cur_string = substr($_cur_string, 1, -1);
- Save the file, exit and restart Coda and you’re done
Of course making a backup of this file is recommended. If you totally screwed up something you can delete the plugin-file and reinstall it without problems :)