A new website I contributed to: www.kk47.de. A conference website created with a symfony-based CMS. More about this custom made CMS in the future.
This script for Google Drive finds all Google Doc-files inside Drive, converts them to PDF and sends them via (one or more) emails to the currently logged in user. Since there’s a quota of 25 MB for attachments in one email the script sends multiple emails if the PDFs get too large.
As a backup it’s useful to have a copy of the Doc files because they exist only as links on your local Drive folder, so in case you accidentally delete them (or something goes wrong at Google, which is not very probable) you at least have a read-only copy.
The script is used as a web-app, so it can be triggered via a URL.Continue reading “Google Apps Script to backup Docs from Google Drive”
I’m currently not actively developing the Coda PHP Plugin anymore – I simply don’t have the time to focus on the project. The source code is available, see here.
Received an email from google today claiming there may be some suspicious content on the subdomain feeds.chipwreck.de – which is just a DNS redirect to Feedburner (a dying RSS service which was bought by Google some time ago). The warning only occurred for this single subdomain, not for this website.
I had a look with several tools, looked into the database and the filesystem but didn’t find anything irregular. Either this was a false positive or the suspicious content is somehow related to Feedburner. Nevertheless I switched off the subdomain and removed the Feedburner service (which was a good idea anyway, the service has been rumored to shutdown). So if you can’t access the RSS feed anymore point your reader tohttp://www.chipwreck.de/blog/feed/.
Some other parts of the website are also a bit out of date, like “Bookmark this on Technorati!”, Flattr links to my inactive account etc. And the end of the year is a good time to clean up the website.
An update to my post Owncloud setup – replace Dropbox and Google Calendar: After several months with problems syncing files between OSX and owncloud I added this
experience to the article.