Next beta version for the next release (3.0).
What’s new (and interesting)?
- New shortcuts for online css/html validation, minify
- Notifications and result panel improved (now they save their position)
- JSHint updated and it has more reasonable settings
- Preferences menu reordered (debug is now on the advanced-tab etc.)
- Error handling now (much) more consistent
Some validation results, new preferences:
What’s new (and not so very interesting)?
- Used mostly Xcode 4, because of the native git-integration, but the PPC-version requires Xcode 3, so I used both in the end..
- Rewritten large parts of the interface logic and the validation process
- Rewritten the rest
- Memory management improved
- Completely removed curl, everything now in pure cocoa
So please download and report bugs (or tell me that everything is fine..)