Dear fellow Coda users! The 2.0 version is going to be a bigger update – therefore please try out the beta version and report all errors/problems.
What’s new in 2.0beta?
- Finally Panic updated the API – so the encoding is automatically being read, no need to choose it anymore, yeah!
- Now respecting different line breaks
(at first only for HTML tidy)— for HTMLtidy, CSStidy and PHPtidy now.
- Custom HTML tidy configuration now possible, editable in a textfield
- Included a current HTML tidy binary, which optionally can be used (instead of the one included with OS X)
- Link to the HTML tidy online documentation – helpful if you create your own configuration
- Preferences window reordered
- HTML tidy version shown in the about window
- TidyCSS, setting “highest compression” now also removes comments..