And the next version, with one major improvement: Now you can (finally..) choose from a list of settings for HTML Tidy Continue reading “Coda PHP & Web Toolkit 1.7”
Yes, there are already other autocompletion tools for mootools with more possibilities and features, but for many cases, this tool might be sufficient..
Now with user preferences, CSS tidy, PowerPC compatibility, an improved look, automatic update checks and some small improvements.
The help page will be updated soon, download / feedback as always here: Coda PHP Toolkit.
- Updated phptidy to current version 2.10
- Rewritten input code: Now all commands consistently work on the current buffer contents*
* That means: Every function now uses what’s present in the current text editor (regardless of what’s saved on disk). This is much more consistent now.
- Bugfix for: “Undefined response received, please report this error.”
- Error messages not explicitely state their origin :)
- Redesigned the error and “validation okay”-sheets XCode-like
- Using the HTML-tidy version delivered with OSX, which also runs on ppc
- Possibility to chosse the tidy-location in the Preferences
Major new stuff:
- User Preferences: Default encoding, Auto-save, Debug, File locations etc.
- CSS Tidy formatter (csstidy.sourceforge.net)
- Structured Menu (aka Submenus)
- Automatic update check (finally!)
- Online validation configurable
And the next version – now with CSS and HTML validation via w3.org.
Send a CSS or HTML-file directly to the validation service at w3.org and see the result in Coda. This works for local and remote files.
– Using online help
– Improved error-sheet display
– Bugfixes (ignore local php.ini and small fixes) Continue reading “Coda PHP Plugin 1.4”
- Works in Safari 3+, Firefox 3+, IE 6, IE 7, IE 8 and Opera 9+
- Requires mootools 1.2+ and (for example) PHP to crop the image