About / Feedback • Demo • Help / Download
A Toolkit to handle HTML 5 video
- Works in Safari 3+, Firefox 3+, Chrome 3+ and Opera 10.5+ (Finally..)
- Requires mootools 1.24+ (Core) and Fx.Slider (More)
- Simplify video control
- Timeline Controller (Timeslider)
- Volume Slider
- Try it out here: CwVideo Demo »
- Write a comment (below) or click here: CwVideo Help »
121 Replies to “CwVideo”
And what about a WordPress plugin?
Good idea! If I find the time, why not – the next weeks I’ll be on vacation but afterwards I’ll have a look..
Is there a way to control fullscreen toggle with an extern button?
Thank you for your response.
unfortunately not yet. It’s implemented in Firefox 3.6 (via context-menu) and I think in the latest Webkit – but not yet in Safari, Chrome and Opera.
The HTML5-Specification doesn’t provide this (yet), so it may take some time until it’s implemented in all current browsers.
i think it’s good Job